Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My President is Black!!!!!!

I think this is the perfect way to start this blog off. Barack Obama has won the Presidency of the United States of America. I can think of no place better to hear this news than the great Mecca that is Howard University. Everyone gathered on the yard and it was a moment of celebration. We dances, chanted, cried, sang, and embraced each other as we tried to grasp the importance of the history we had just witnessed and played a major role in. The city is going crazy right now. It would be my luck that on this historic day my camera wasn't working but I will definitely try to get some photos and videos from friends who were there. As I write this I can hear all the car horns outside my dorm room window. I am so proud of my people right now and I can not think of anyone more deserving of this honor than Barack Obama and his beautiful family.

No comments:

 
DYZFNK$HN